Secure Windows Logon
Document Encryption and Decryption
Classification of Authorization Management
Auto Web Logon
(1) Secure Windows Logon: Realize secure logon to PC or Intranet through fingerprint. User can be free from forgetting password or password disclosure.
(2) Windows Lock: Unlock through fingerprint verification
(3) Screen Saver: Open screen saver through fingerprint verification
(4) Document Encryption and Decryption: Use keys protected by fingerprint to realize protection of user''s important files.
(5) Auto Web Logon: Automatically obtain password to access designated web page
(6) My Favorite: Security and customization
(7) Multi-user Share: Support multi-users, can store 2 users at maximum. To enhance security, each user can store 10 fingerprints (can be expanded if necessary).
(8) Classification of Authorization Management: Classify of user and administrator. The latter is authorized for user management.
(9) Platform: Windows2000/XP.
(10) Application Development: Provide complete software development kit (SDK), include windows API and development document.