JetNet3705, the winner of 2007 Computex Taipei Best Choice Award, is an ideal solution for your surveillance projects with IP-based devices! With the technology of Power Over Ethernet (PoE), JetNet3705 delivers power over UTP or STP cable, and thus it not only saves significant cost and space, but also increases power utilization and centralize power management. To meet the requirements for harsh environment, JetNet 3705 uses a robust aluminum casing, offering IP30 protection, and supports one alarm relay output . The JetNet3705 provides standard industrial terminal block for the power and relay alarm contact output to alarm any port break or power failure. For the user's convenience, it also provides a DC jack for the traditional AC/DC power adapter. Therefore, JetNet3705 is now widely applied in the projects of public transportation surveillance such as bus and railway to ensure the public security.
The key features of JetNet3705:
- Four 10/100 TX Ports with Embedded PoE Injector
- One 10/100 TX Up-link Port
- 15.4W Full Power Delivery per PoE Port
- Relay Alarm for Port Failure
- Terminal Block Power Input for Industrial Application.
- DC Jack Power Input for External Power Adapter
- End-Point PoE Architecture
- Easy Configuration by DIP Switch
- DIN-Rail/ Wall-mounting and Desktop Installation