The Jupiter NVR-116 is designed for use within a surveillance sys-tem, and performs recordings and playbacks pictures from network cameras in the system. It is a recording device using hard disk drives to record videos from IP network cameras Up to 16 IP cameras can be connected via a network.
The setting up and operation of the NVR can be done using a web browser installed on a PC connected via a network, or remote controller. Re-corded video can be played back from remote site by a PC. Up to 4 PCs (web browsers) can access this NVR concurrently and including live view, playback and setup.
NVR-116 is compatible with many major brands of IP cameras. Its ability to automatically search and find the available cameras on the network can ease the usage and expansion of the surveillance system.
- Manage up to 16 Network Cameras
- Compatible with Major Brand Cameras
- High Quality Live/Playback Video
- Export Playback Videos to AVI
- Advance PTZ Control
- Linux-embedded Operating System
- Various Types of Event Alerts
- Smart Camera Search
- User Level Access Control
- Pure Web Based Administration
For details, please visit http://www.jupisys.com/product.html