WaveLynx Technologies Readers offer modern aesthetics, a state-of-the-art feature set and the ability to set your own migration path from legacy physical credentials to cyber-resilient smart cards or mobile credentials.
With support for standard FSK and ASK Proximity (125 kHz), NFC (13.56 MHz), and Bluetooth the transition from legacy physical credentials to highly secure smart cards or mobile credentials is seamless. Credential-to-reader security is based on AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) level encryption, and all ET series readers are LEAF memory structure enabled. Reader to panel communication is Wiegand and OSDP over the same wires, with a patented functionality to automatically detect when the panel converts.
WaveLynx Ethos readers are offered in various mullion, single-gang and single-gang keypad models, accommodate both indoor and outdoor installation environments, and the credentials are available with custom encryption keysets upon request.
- OSDP auto-detect capable
- ASK and FSK Low Frequency Proximity enabled
- LEAF Si enabled off the shelf, LEAF Cc ready
- MIFARE DESFire EV2/EV1 compliant
- Mobile credentials ready
- Tristate LED Light Bar (red, green, amber) and buzzer
- Easy install bracket (patent pending) and wiring system
- Accelerometer-based tamper detection