The 2 megapixel Wisenet XNB-H6461H pinhole camera is equipped with a 4.6mm fixed lens that provides a 73° field of view. It also benefits from enhanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), which performs at up to 120dB, to produce clear images from scenes containing a challenging mix of bright and dark areas. This is quite often the case at entry/exits points of a building and normally results in overexposed or underexposed images. In addition, built-in Highlight Compensation (HLC) technology solves the problem of overexposure created by the presence of strong light sources, such as from store spotlights.
The camera’s Hallway View provides a highly effective way to monitor narrow vertical areas such as shopping aisles and corridors. This enables the Wisenet XNB-H6461H, which can generate images in the 9:16 and 3:4 aspect ratios, to work effectively in tall and narrow spaces, with the added bonus of minimising bandwidth and video storage requirements.
- Audio analysis which recognises critical sounds such as raised voices, screams, broken glass, gunshots and explosions, and generates an alert to enable security personnel to quickly react to any incidents.
- A Dual MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot which allows video or data to be stored at the edge.
- Support for H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression formats.
- WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which improves bandwidth. efficiency by up to 99%, compared to current H.264 technology when combined with H.265 compression.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) which negates the need to install a power supply and separate cabling for the camera.
- A USB port which helps reduce the time installers have to spend on site by enabling them to remotely check via Wi-Fi the Wisenet XNB-H6461H’s field of view and focus, from the convenience of a mobile device.