The BioSmart PV-WTC terminal is an IP-enabled multilingual terminal for use in time attendance and access control solutions, delivering the advantages of palm vein identification technology.
Palm vein diagrams offer greater uniqueness when compared to other biometric features, providing higher levels of security. The large scanning area means that the system’s sensor can recognize palm vein images whether the hands scanned are dirty, wet, or scarred.
It supports identification of up to 10000 users in 1:N local mode, 300K users in palm + card or palm+ PIN modes.
The terminal is used across the companies in logistics, retail, banking industries. As well as in restaurant chains and in data centers.
• Solidly built housing with IP65 ingress protection
• Operation temperature -20 … +50°C
• TCP/IP-based with support of pure standalone mode (local enrolment)
• SSL encrypted connection to the management software
• Integrated RFID card reader, with support of template on card
• Extendable functionality via upgrades Access Control Functionality
• Single or multi-factor authentication (palm only, card only, palm +card, palm + PIN)
• Secure door strike/lock, PTE buttons, alarms connection via ZFlex Relay Module
• 2-Man rule (2 authorized employees are required to grant access)
• Escort mode (1 authorized employee and a visitor)
• Duress palms (silent alarm in case of a forced entry)
• Access zones (restrict access of employees to certain areas)
• Anti-passback (no entry is allowed if employee did not leave
• Tamper detection (sensor + switch)
=> Technical Specifications:
• Authentication types: Palm or Card, Card+Palm, PIN + Palm, Template on smartcard
• Palms (1:N) in local mode: Up to 10000
• Card + palm or PIN + palm in local mode: Up to 300 000
• Identification time in local mode (1:1000): 1 second
• Identification time in server mode (1:1000): 0,1 second
• FAR (False Acceptance Rate): 0,000006 %
• Event log capacity: 1M
• Card reader: MIFARE Classic/DESFire EV1 (13.56 MHz), HID Prox/iClass/iClass SE (125 kHz / 13.56 MHz), Legic Advant (13.56 MHz), EM Marin (125 kHz)
• PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE 802.3af
• ZFlex Relay Module support: Yes, for extra layer of security
• Communication protocols: Ethernet (100BASE-T), RS485, USB
• Digital Outputs/Inputs:1/2
• Integration: Weigand out 26/32, OSDP via RS485
• Power requirements 12V±15%, 1A
• Languages: English, Czech, Russian.
• Free SDK
• Ingress protection: IP65
• Dimensions (H x W x D) 215 x 150 x 117 mm