Arecont Vision has expanded its full line of H.264 cameras with the addition of the MegaDome series. The MegaDome series integrates the camera, lens and housing into an all-in-one solution.
Available in color or day/night versions and with 1.3- to 5-megapixel sensors, the dome cameras incorporate Arecont Vision's fully-compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG -4, Part 10) compression that uses up to 10 times on average less bandwidth and storage, compared to megapixel counterparts using M-JPEG compression.Key Features
- Integrated megapixel camera, lens and IP 66 dome housing
- Vandal-resistant aluminum chassis with 4-inch polycarbonate dome bubble
- 3-axis camera gimbal with 360-degree pan and 90-degree tilt adjustment for easy and accurate positioning
- Simultaneous support of H.264 and M-JPEG
- Available in 1.3, 2, 3 and 5-megapixel sensor configurations with color only or day/night version
- Multistreaming: Up to eight concurrent non-identical stream with different frame rates, bit rates resolutions and picture quality