The AMG3600 & AMG3700 series are designed for low cost, multi-channel drop and insert video transmission together with associated Ethernet and low speed data and audio signals. The AMG3600 series is designed for multimode fibre, whilst the AMG3700 series is designed for singlemode fibre.
The system can provide a highly resilient, managed, low cost, transmission system for both compressed and uncompressed video signals. It allows the user to pick and choose the best from all technologies both now and in the future, by making sure the system can cater for all the future needs from the outset.
The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This ensures high quality transmission regardless of distance. As no compression of the video is used, there is no latency or compromise on quality.
* Real time digital transmission format - no signal quality degradation with distance
* Wide link dynamic range - no link margin adjustment required for installation, just plug in and switch on
* Single fibre as well as dual fibre configurations
* Simultaneous multiple video, Ethernet, data and audio transmission - covers all signal transmission needs on one set of equipment
* High capacity with up to 128 video signals, 1.6Gbit/s of Ethernet and 256 data/audio signals transmitted simultaneously on one fibre
* Front panel LED status indicators provides at a glance status monitoring
* Plug in module for AMG2009 19” subracks - ability to mix multimode and singlemode products in the same rack