AB8199 Series Embedded Digital Recorder has integrated with powerful capabilities including multi-camera display, video motion detection, image compression encoding/decoding, digital recording/playback, video materials management, file backup/recovery, pan/tilt and lens control, high speed dome-camera control, video service, audio service, etc. By adopting built-in high-speed microprocessor and embedded operating system, the product is provided with extra high reliability and is one of the highly integrated digital security devices in the networked surveillance system.
● Resting mode provided for non-working HD.
● Providing 2-channel independent analog BNC output ports and 1-channel VGA output port
● Simultaneous 2 channels independent playback capability suitable for surveillance scenes administrated by multiple organs
● Adopt encryption and watermark technology for record files to prevent unauthorized operation
● Support independent master stream and sub stream mode, of which the master stream is used for local record, while the sub stream for network transmission
● Video image capture by using the “capture” button on the client software
● Compatible with ABEDC series system control software and AB60-5300 keyboard
● Support electric map function, network client ends can add electric map freely, and can add alarming mark on the map
● Several playback models: Multiple-times quick and slow playback, normally or by frame; shortcut operation can be achieved by front panel shuttle keys