Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs) are standardised modular optical transceivers for gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-FX) or Fast Ethernet (100Base-FX).
The XSNet SFPs are available in a wide range of models for multi-mode or single- mode, various distances, one or two fibers, and for CWDM applications. With this variety of models, any network solution can be realised, while maintaining flexibility and scalability at a competitive price level.
The XSNet SFPs are available for multi-mode and single-mode optical fiber.They are optimised for use with many of Siqura's HSD62x and BC620 series cameras as well as XSNet 3300 series media converters and XSNet 4000 and 4200 series switches.
* Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) compliant
* Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard
* Dual LC connector (SC connector for single fibre solution)
* Compatible for Gigabit and 100 Mb networks (100/1000Base-FX)
* Single power supply 3.3 V
* Five year warranty