Rosslare’s AY-K12 is a powerful RFID proximity card reader of 125 KHz cards and tags, featuring Wiegand 26-Bit output format and a read range of up to 80mm (3.15 inches).
With a miniature, sleek design and a tough, UV and water-resistant casing, the AY-K12 is equally suited to indoor and outdoor use, and is both economical and reliable.
The AY-K12 is certified for compliance with all leading International Safety and Access Control standards.
* Wiegand 26 Bit output format
* Excellent RFID card read range up to 80 mm (3.15″).
* Wide range operating voltage: 5 to 16 VDC.
* 60 cm (23.6″) shielded interface cable.
* Backed by Rosslare’s International Guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TUV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations.
* RF Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz.
* Internal buzzer.
* LED color control input.
* Optical wall tamper detection.
* Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65) suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
* Made of tough polycarbonate UV-resistant plastic.
* Comes with mounting template for easier installation.