The state-of-the-art single/dual door AC-215 networked access controller is the backbone of medium scale security systems handling up to 5,000 users and 2046 doors. Driven by Rosslare’s powerful, flexible, and easy to use AxtraxNG? software, the system provides an ideal modular and expandable solution for commercial and institutional needs. It provides seamless integration with Rosslare’s range of RFID proximity, pin, pin & prox, smartcard and biometric readers with Rosslare’s selection of RFID credentials.
* Up to 30,000 users with access rights for every panel, across optional 2046 modular doors in a system
* 20,000, FIFO, history event log, when offline
* Full intelligent logic interconnection of inputs, outputs, readers, and more Onboard TCP/IP networking
* Panel supports both 1-door (In/Out) and 2-door (In/Out, In/In and Out/Out) configurations
* Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power. No batteries to replace.
* Cable cut tamper detection function for readers, and cover tamper detection for the enclosure
* Pre-installed enclosure components:
- Transformer, dual power supply/charger unit for panel and lock devices
- Sounder unit - Space for a 7 AH SLA backup battery
- Tamper switch