With the market trend of H.264 compression, PLANET has announced the wired Mega-pixel CMOS IR IP camera, ICA-HM100, to meet the need of the market. The ICA-HM100 with built-in high performance 1.3Mega-Pixel CMOS sensor delivers high quality image at maximum 1280 x 1024 resolutions. Integrated the next generation video compression technology – H.264, the ICA-HM100 can compress the video file size to smaller one for users to transfer the Mega-Pixel image on Internet easily. The ICA-HM100 provides multi-profile function to generate H.264 / MPEG-4 and M-JPEG streaming to different users at the same time and allows up to 20 users to access the ICA-HM100 simultaneously. With this state-of-the-art design, the ICA-HM100 is considerable to fit in various network environments.
The ICA-HM100 features zero-lux illumination. There are 6 white LEDs around the lens of the ICA-HM100 to bring the clearest vision at night. The new High-Light LED provides greater performance in the dark and lasts longer life. The ICA-HM100 also provides color pictures both in the day and night with built-in CMOS sensor supporting up to 10 meters.
With Store-to-NAS function, the ICA-HM100 can work alone and save the video files to a NAS directly, which can save the PC resource and keep monitoring the environment with motion detection at 24/7. The ICA-HM100 takes surveillance using 2-Way audio. The administrator can speak to anyone at ICA-HM100 remote site with a speaker connected. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af PoE interface, the ICA-HM100 can be located in places where there are no power outlets.
The ICA-HM100 can be managed by PLANET Cam Viewer Plus, the professional central management software for multi-camera video surveillance application, to provide monitoring, recording and event management functions. The Cam Viewer Plus enables you to setup a comprehensive and effective surveillance system quickly and easily. With the ICA-HM100 managed by the Cam Viewer Plus, it provides an enhanced professional security environment to protect your property and life.
* 1.3Mega-Pixel CMOS sensor built-in
* 2-Way audio with built-in microphone and connected speaker
* 6 white-light LEDs support up to 10 meters visible distance at night
* Multi-profile encoder supports H.264 / MPEG-4 and M-JPEG video compression simultaneously
* 3GPP for 3G mobile remote applications
* Plug-N-Watch simplifies system integration in existing network environment
* Store-to-NAS function saves video files without operating software
* Easy configuration and management via Windows-based utility or web interface
* DDNS, PPPoE and FTP uploading supports more alternatives in surveillance network
* Motion Detection feature can monitor any suspicious movement in specific area
* Compliant with IEEE 802.3af PoE interface
* Cam Viewer Plus - Central management software supported