* High quality CCTV networks requiring full duplex Ethernet and/or data transmission between cameras and their control centre
* Transportation communications systems
* Broadcast television systems
Features & Benefits:
* One way optical fiber transmission of PAL, NTSC or SECAM video plus full duplex transmission of one 10/100 Base-T Ethernet channel, three data channels and one relay contact channel
* Studio quality 10 bit video Remote control of Pan, Tilt and Zoom for video surveillance.
* Video bandwidth of 10MHz
* Transmission of alarm and control signals from the camera site.
* Operating range of at least 3km on multimode and 100km on singlemode fiber, depending on optical devices
* Video input has a 3dB overload capability and can be equalised for up to 300m of coaxial cable