Hitachi USB Finger VEIN BIOMETRIC SCANNER (PCT-KC8203)
The finger vein pattern recognition technology employs the vein pattern of the finger as the biometric feature. This system was developed by Hitachi. The finger vein pattern is impossible to counterfeit because the vein is inside the body.
* Offers a maximum enrollment of 100 fingers
* Rejection rate of 0.01 percent, false acceptance rate of 0.0001 percent and failure to enroll rate of <0.03 percent
* Its software contains Windows logon, screensaver unlock and substitute password typing functions
* Data collection process is contactless
* The device is compact and can be used for access control applications, including car entry, personal authentication, PC login and validation for ATM machines
* The SDK features the BioAPI2.0 Interface and appended security functions