Panacom Reveals Rack-Mountable DVR - Now befits the industry-standard 1U chassis!
August 25, 2009 - Panacom Technology Corporation has officially launched the UDR-1U Series Triplex DVRs. This family of 4-, 8-, and 16-channel devices is promptly compatible to the widely-used rackmount standardized frame. Therefore, the UDR-1U is a fusion of performance and sophistication.
- Space Optimization and Systemization
The rack-mountable UDR-1U series comprises of smart yet slim DVRs possessing full-functionality while requiring minimum wiring and little space.
- Swifter Deployment
UDR Series adapting an industry-standard chassis inherently leads to a broader array of usage and to quicker application. The device would easily fit to an already existing 19” rack cabinet.
- High Display Resolution Capability
The UDR-1U series supports an aspect ratio of 3:2 with up to 1280*1024 pixels of resolution.
- Remarkable Recording Resolution Capability
You can be assured of high recording quality and speedy network connection through triplex operation with MJPEG/MPEG compression.
- Multilingual and User-Friendly Graphic Interface
The device integrates an on-screen display menu that is straightforward, easy-to-learn, and has a user-friendly graphic interface. Language settings can be varied through the user interface.
- Unified and Intuitive Operational Menu
All models in the UDR-1U series share a common OSD applications platform. This feature shortens sales training and simplifies user learning.
- Multilayer Authentication Security Configuration
Multilayer authentication safeguards the system against unauthorized access.
- Accessible Software Upgrade
Enhancing your system software is a cinch. Simply use a USB pen drive to install and enjoy the latest features.
- Dimensions: 48.37 (W) x 4.43 (H) x 36.64 (D) cm
- MJPEG video compression ?and MPEG4 internet transmission format
- Single VGA video output port
- Display division can be set to single / sequence / split (depending on the number of channels)
- Display resolution of 64－448 for NTSC and 64－544 for PAL
- Display frame rate of 120fps for NTSC and 100fps for PAL
- Recording resolution of 64－224 for NTSC and 64－272 for PAL
- Recording frame rate of 60fps for NTSC and 50fps for PAL (with auto balance mode)
- －able (continuous / scheduled / motion detection) recording mode
- Configurable (high / normal / low) recording quality
- －able (time / event) search mode
- Single USB mouse port
- Single USB 2.0 port for firmware －s and data backup
- Two internal memory storage slots for SATA HDD
- Power supply input range of 100-240VAC (50-60Hz)
- Output voltage of 12V