Gemalto .NET puts state of the art technology to the service of organizations committed to take their IT Security and Identity & Access infrastructure to the next level. Two-factor authentication (2FA) solutions help secure company's digital assets from end to end. Gemalto .NET comes equipped with support for 2 different 2FA technologies: One Time Passwords (OTP) and Digital Certificates (PKI). Choose the one that suits you best, or combine both at once for different uses.
With Gemalto .NET users will benefit from the integration with Microsoft's platforms and solutions: Support for the Gemalto .NET Smart Cards and Tokens is built into Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, and available as a Windows Update for Windows XP and Server 2003. Gemalto .NET is also fully compatible with Forefront Edge, Microsoft's Identity Lifecycle Manager, Active Directory Domain Services and Certificate Services. With Gemalto .NET implementation of Two Factor Authentication, Encryption and Digital Signature services becomes easier. Supported physical access standards include Mifare 1K, 4K, DESFire.
- Integration with Microsoft Identity and Access Ecosystem
- Support for Certificate Based and One Time Password based authentication
- Support for Windows, Linux & Mac Operating Systems
- Wide range of .NET based devices and form factors
- 1st ever .NET Framework implementation for smart cards
- Strong Smart card Security
- Smart Card integration with Web Services
- DAS — Device Administration solution for Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large enterprise device administration through Microsoft's Identity Lifecycle Manager