OnGuard 2005 Access Control System
- OnGuard 2005 expands the offerings of Lenel!|s Total Security Knowledge Management Solution™ to include a broad range of enhancements to the company's solutions portfolio, including real-time digital video content analysis, plug-and-play IP camera integration, support for iris identity and ultrasonic fingerprint scanning technologies, multichannel audio recording, in-line smart card encoding and a cardholder escort feature.
• OnGuard IntelligentVideo is a cutting-edge solution that offers real-time digital video content analysis!Xthe ability to recognize, analyze and classify information in live and captured video.
• OnGuard OpenCapture is a revolutionary new feature that offers the ability to integrate any industry standard IP camera into the OnGuard platform without soft- ware programming (i.e., plug-and-play). The camera vendor creates a simple con- figuration file for the camera. OnGuard then automatically creates the user interface for that camera, based upon the configuration file.
• OnGuard Audio is a new option that expands the flexibility of the LDVR by providing 16 channels each of audio and video. OnGuard Audio offers synchronized audio/video recording for each channel on the recorder.
• OnGuard 2005 supports both MIFARE and iCLASS encoding technologies, as well as the Nisca PR5300 and the Magicard Rio and Tango direct card printers. Access control, demographic and biometric data can be encoded for use in a multitude of security applications.