The IP video intercom market has grown gradually as a result of the innovation of the internet, video streaming and SIP (session initiation protocol).The IP video intercom market has grown gradually as a result of the innovation of the internet, video streaming and SIP (session initiation protocol). Nowadays, IP intercoms not only use the internet for data transfer but are also equipped with cameras offering high quality imagery or night vision functionality. The clear viewing allows security staff to identify visitors in a more accurate way. Additionally, in terms of modern commercial management security and safety, it is crucial to operate a comprehensive integration of IP communication systems for everyday security consideration. a&s has compiled a selection of products — a new generation of IP video intercoms.
Jacques Video Entrance Station VES-75K
The Jacques IP video intercom entrance stations with cameras allow for video calling to enter and monitor stations within their integrated IP communications system. Jacques’ IP communication system is suitable for commercial building’s security management as it provides integration with security and building management systems, access control and video surveillance systems. Buildings can successfully manage the protection of patrons and property by communication through an unlimited number of audio and video intercom terminals, including those located in lifts and fire stairs. This ensures a Jacques IP video intercom system transcends client expectations as it seamlessly and stylishly integrates within a large number of applications including commercial, residential, health, public safety and transport.
- Attractive slimline design
- Two configurable relays that can control lights, gate/door access, etc.
- Insect resistant microphone/speaker
- 3.5” LCD screen
- Call an unlimited number of master/monitor stations
Channel Vision IP Intercom System for Commercial Buildings SIM 8302
With its functional layout and contemporary design, the new Channel Vision IP intercom system for multi dwelling units and commercial buildings has everything you need for streamlined access control for your residents. The new SIM Series IP intercom is equipped with a built-in IP camera, proximity card reader, keypad and LCD screen for a comprehensive resident directory and status notifications. The SIM Series intercom is compatible with the new IP touchscreen room stations. Touchscreens are available in 7” or 10” screens and feature video communication and control of the front door, basic smarthome automation and control from a smartphone app.
- Built-in IP camera
- Discrete speaker and microphone
- Video communication to the front door
- Built-in proximity card, RFID 125KHz ID card reader for contact-less card entry
- Compatible with the IP touchscreen room station
2N IP Verso Security Intercom
The 2N IP Verso security intercom is configurable to clients’ needs thanks to its modularity. The users can select the specific module, accessories and configurable functions to meet their requirements. Besides, 2N IP Verso provides reliable access control and allows users to easily interface with other systems, achieving even higher site security. It also makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons. Other features include Bluetooth technology and touchscreen. The Bluetooth module lets users eliminate access codes, entry cards and key distribution; moreover, the vandal resistant touchscreen is easy to read even in direct sunlight.
- SIP protocol support with no server needed
- Equipped camera with night vision
- Email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call
- Call a mobile phone or tablet over the local network via Wi-Fi or over cellular data
- A highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN
Comelit Ikall Entrance Panel Digital Version
Ikall, a new entrance panel design features versatile technology. With their clean, attractive lines, the modular elements guarantee optimal results by offering simple configuration, style and reliability. In addition to offering visual elegance, the anodized steel used in its creation means Ikall metal can withstand the most difficult and stressful of operating conditions, whether these are due to an urban environment or the climate and temperature of the surrounding environment, guaranteeing excellent water resistance (even in very cold conditions of -30°C) and remaining unaffected by saline mist. The panel also includes wide-angle Ikall camera, offering perfect coverage of a 90° field of vision, and a large LCD display (62 x 44 mm) with backlighting, ensuring visual signals are easy to read.
- 2 programmable outputs
- Direct power supply via plug
- Keypad with Sensitive Touch technology
- Audio and visual signals with OSD pictograms
- 16 languages available
The IX-DF is an IP addressable stainless steel, flush mount video door station. Its units are weather resistant. It connect to the network using CAT-5e/6 cable. The door stations have a built-in dry contact for door release (24V AC/DC, 500mA). The IX-DF is equipped with a fixed camera, which can be vertically adjusted to three positions. The IX-DF is ONVIF Profile S compliant. The door stations can call up to 20 different master stations (IX-MV). An additional 20 master stations can be called using the contact input. The speaker and microphone allow for two-way communication with a master station. The units are 802.3af PoE compliant.
- Vandal Resistant
- PoE Powered (IEEE 802.3af Class 0)
- Can be surface mounted using the “SBX-ISDVF”
- Weather rated for outdoor use; IP55, -40° to 140° F
- Fixed color video camera
- ONVIF Profile S compliant
Paxton Net2 Entry – Touch Panel, Surface Mount
Paxton Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites. The Net2 Entry touch panel comprises a quality 7-inch color touchscreen with personalization options. It has a line-out for use with T-Loop antenna for users with hearing aids and advanced sound processing, for high traffic areas making it suitable for even more sites than ever before. The Net2 Entry standard panel comes in industry recognized anthracite grey, meaning it complements the windows and doors of many new builds. It is a robust external panel for use with Paxton’s door entry system, Net2 Entry.
- SIP compatible
- Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view
- Reads EM, Paxton and MIFARE token technology
- Built-in keypad and RFID reader
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
Fermax Marine Video Panel Lynx Digital ST3
Fermax Marine is the anti-vandal panel line manufactured in 2.5 mm thick stainless steel. The Marine Video Panel Lynx Digital can be installed at building access points, which allows communication with apartments, door release, calls to concierge, etc. Lynx is much more than a simple TCP/IP as it provides the solutions for system integrators. Lynx can be installed on existing local area networks, using structural cable systems (SCS) and standard network equipment. The point-to-point SIP architecture permits the independent operation of each device without the need for a central server. Furthermore, a virtually unlimited number of monitors can be managed on one single Lynx installation.
- Backlit Lynx display, 3.5" TFT with high brightness for exteriors which facilitates and upgrades other options for the panel
- Electronic directory: lets users look for the names (home owners/residents) through the display and browser buttons
- Incorporates access control functions through the numeric keypad by means of keypad codes (programmed previously
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC to 60 ºC