Neocom was founded in 1999, enjoying 12-percent growth in 2009.
It expects 2010 to be an even better year, with sales set to reach 20
percent, said Simon Park, Assistant Manager.
The company specializes in network cameras, sold to users in
retail, government and military applications, Park said.
STRATEGIES AND CORE COMPETENCE
Demand for Neocom's solutions is strong in Korea, with the domestic market
representing 70 percent of sales. The other 30 percent of sales goes overseas, including
OEM and own-brand solutions, Park said.
Its recent product launches include a dual-CCD true day/night camera, which it
developed on its own. Another offering is its triple camera, combining three cameras
with IR illumination in one. It enables simultaneous wide-area and close-up monitoring,
viewed on multiple screen in a single monitor, to capture all details, Park said.
Neocom is focused on transportation, launching a four-channel mobile DVR.
Neocom plans to produce budget-friendly offerings that are reliable. " For this year,
we will try to make good priced products and also try to have less than 1 percent of
our cameras defective," Park said. The company offers both high-end and entry-level
products, so users with tight budgets can find models that are affordable and well-made.
Neocom plans to expand internationally by entering North and South America, Park