|High-performance Network Video Recorder for up to 32 network cameras can be integrated with RAID Subsystem with Expandable Capacity up to 40 TB for SMB and enterprise users. With high capacity storage, NVR2000 can offer high image quality, high image resolution, high frame rate, and system expandability required for the advanced network surveillance systems.
NVR2000 Network Video Recorder is designed to meet the high security demand of the business market; it has a number of industry-leading features, 32-channel real-time recording (Megapixel), four SATA drives (up to 8 TB for recording), dual Giga LAN, external storage support. The NVR2000 is designed as client/server structure for providing flexibility for large scale application. This network surveillance recorder offers a wide array of features, including a flexible recording and playback capability, an optional intuitive remote control client, a user-friendly GUI, Motion Detection, alarm notification, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera control. The NVR2000 is the ideal network surveillance recorder for IP security monitoring operations.
Features of NVR2000:
1. 1U/4-bay enterprise class hardware design
2. 32 network cameras support
3. H.264, M-JPEG and MPEG-4 formats support
4. Multi-megapixel video streaming
5. Multi-server/multi-client deployment
6. External RAID through SAS interface supports
7. Dual Gigabit Ethernet
8. Automatic network scanning IP cameras
9. Intuitive user-interface, easy to use
10. Customized view layouts for users