Korenix unveils the exclusive 4-port Gigabit Embedded networking VPN Router Computer for providing extended high-bandwidth data streaming in surveillance networks. In addition to its already rich interface of LAN, WAN, DIO, Serial Console and USB ports, the RISC-based computer is designed with 4 PoE ports for delivering power along with data to higher resolution cameras and other high performance PoE enabled devices. The almighty computer has a complete Layer3 routing and VPN functionality to expend networking capabilities and reduce system costs by effectively managing dynamic long-distance and secure overlay gigabit video network groups. Combined with IP-31 rugged fan-less, anti vibration/shock design, and -25~70oC operating temperature, JetBox 9533G ensures the reliability and high-performance of large scale IP surveillance network infrastructures in severe environments.
- Huge Network Capacity with 4 Gigabit Ports JetBox 9533G outstands from other VPN router computers with its exclusive design of 4 integrated Gigabit RJ45 ports.
With the Giga ports the VPN computer works as a backbone networking device to connect to up to 4 gigabit switches in extended surveillance networks for delivering maximum throughput for high performance, high-density and reliable connection.
- Maximum Flexibility through All-in-One Interface
The JetBox 9533G is compliant with the IEEE802.3af PoE standard and operates as a power sourcing equipment to provide 15.4W power per port to higher resolution IP cameras, VoIP phones, Wireless Access Points and other PoE-enabled devices. IPC providers can benefit from the 4 Giga PoE ports of the computer to deliver hundreds of megapixel video streams with reduced construction, maintenance time and costs. In addition to the PoE interface, the JetBox 9533G provides 8DIO channels, Serial RS-232 Console, USB port for easily connecting and reading the status of RFID readers, IO devices and other data enriched products in remote locations.
- Effective Group Management and Secure VPN Networking
JetBox 9533G supports VPN functionality and therefore can expend high-bandwidth networking capabilities and reduce system costs by establishing long-distance and secured network connections over WAN. With the DMVPN protocol, the computers can perform even more graceful while allowing users to effectively build and manage dynamic overlay networks. The complete Layer 3 routing capabilities of JetBox 9533G, including the OSPF, IPv6, DVMRP, etc. help users to efficiently manage extended gigabit network groups in surveillance applications.
- Performance-Optimized Embedded Linux Computing
JetBox 9533G is a wonderful embedded Linux system for front-end surveillance control applications. It can execute customized Linux programs or Java programs via the built-in JavaVM. Besides, it provides a user-friendly web UI—Webmin for Linux beginners to easily manipulate the network or device related settings. Furthermore, for users' specific applications, JetBox 9533G supports the Korenix Auto-Run customization setting on SD card, allowing them to develop customized industrial control applications while making the surveillance network management easier and more flexible.
With its rich interface, outstanding management and L3 routing capabilities, the almighty 4-port Gigabit VPN Router Computer extends the video network groups and provides huge video stream transmission with minimum installation costs in large scale surveillance environments.
Major features of JetBox 9533G are:
* 4-port Gigabit Ethernet
* 48V PoE, 4 port, 15.4W per port
* Intel IXP435 667MHz Networking Processor
* Complete layer3 routing support: OSPF, RIP, DVMRP, IPv6
* Full managed features with QoS, VLAN, PoE scheduling
* Versatile interfaces of USB, DIO, SD control, and optional modules for RFID, WLAN and WiMax
* Embedded Linux UI—Modulized Webmin, capable of running customized control programs
* Cross-platform applications by JavaVM
* Fan-less and ruggedized industrial design for anti-vibration, anti-shock, and -25~70oC operating temperature