The GeViStore-IP/8-bay is Geutebruck's new redundant storage server system for IP applications requiring high performance and high survivability. It is a complete solution designed to meet high end video security requirements in stand-alone and networked applications in environments such as airports, prisons, power plants, pharmaceutical companies and casinos.
- 14 TByte video database
- records 800 images per second and streams 800 images per second simultaneously
- virtual matrix functionality for analog, IP, standard CCD and megapixel cameras
- processes up to 1600 pictures per second for display on a separate display computer in full D1 resolution.
- runs Geutebruck's GeViScope video management system on the latest server hardware under the Windows 2008 Server operating system.
High failure resistance:
- high quality server components
- redundant power supply
- integral hot-swap level 5 RAID
- hardware surveillance for easy diagnosis
- remote server management to BIOS level via standard browser
- compact, only two 19” rack units - efficient use of hardware, space and energy minimises operating costs