|Run in Multiple Web Browsers and Operating Environments with Genetec''s Unified Web Client
Not every security task requires a fully installed client application. With the Web Client, operators and security personnel can view live video, run access control and LPR reports, and configure many aspects of their access control and LPR systems from the most popular web browsers.
The Web Client''s advantages include a more efficient deployment with no requirement for software installation; easy accessibility via a web browser; and an overall reduction in deployment and maintenance costs. Furthermore, the Web Client is a natural fit in multi-tenant installations and centrally managed access control or video systems.
The Web Client is a true thin client. It is easily deployed with no software to download (e.g. no ActiveX to run). What''s more, the Web Client is platform-independent and supports browsers designed for Apple and Microsoft operating environments, among others.
* Platform independent solution
* Web Client runs within the most popular web browsers (Microsoft IE 8 and later, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Apple Safari), and tablets (iPad, Android 3.0 and later, RIM PlayBook)
* Remote management and reporting of your security and safety system
* Create and manage Security Center users
* User authentication and password protection
* Encrypted access between the Web Client and the Security Center Mobile Server
* Supports Authentication through Active Directory credentials
* Generate Security Center alarm and third party intrusion detection investigation reports
* Add your custom logo if deploying within a multi-tenant or centrally hosted security environment
* Monitor active sessions and user connectivity