The DF4910HD-DN/IR is a 3-megapixel HD network box camera that provides real-time full HD video (1,080P/30) using an H.264 codec. Besides a comprehensive set of automatic and manual image optimization functions, it features automatic day/night operation supported by integrated ambient light sensing, a removable IR-cut filter and integrated homogeneous IR illumination provided by semi-covert 850-nm high power LEDs to meet even the most demanding of surveillance conditions.
The fast and motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens (F1.0/2.8- to 11-mm) which allows adjustment of the focal length and the focus conveniently via Web browser. Additionally, function digital image shift provides a subsequent digital fine alignment of the image section ensure a convenient and straightforward installation process.
Built into an IP66-rated weatherproof enclosure, the camera is designed both for indoor and outdoor applications. The camera is operated via PoE (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) which allows for an easy, quick and cost-effective installation.
* 1/2.5" 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX technology
* Real-time full HD video (1,080p at 30fps)
* Adjustable intensity of IR illumination and day/night switching threshold level
* IP66-rated weather-proof enclosure
* Voltage supply via PoE (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)