A major precondition for quickly reacting to events is the effective planning and coordination of all remedial or preventive procedures. To be able to take the correct decisions in dangerous situations where critical infrastructures are concerned, a complete overview of the current situation and the available emergency personnel is essential.
Using open and flexible architecture, the command and control solution Siveillance Vantage interacts with multiple, traditionally independently or interrelated operated, safety and security systems. Their consolidation onto one platform provides command and control operators with an enhanced situational awareness, streamlined operations, and provides faster response coordination. Siveillance Vantage uses a graphical, web-based user interface to display information including incident location and the actual position of the resources via Graphical Information System (GIS). It fully supports computer aided dispatch and management of security guards, fire brigades, medical aid or service engineers to respond to an event.
• Higher situational awareness and workflow-based decision support increases effectiveness while minimizing errors
• Security platform fully adaptable to customers'' requirements
• Highest reliability with proven redundancy concepts avoiding downtime
• Command and control solution that offers seamless integration of different alarm systems
• Integrated telephone and radio communication