exacqVision? VMS (Video Management System) software comes pre-installed on all exacqVision Hybrid Servers, IP Servers, and exacqVision EL embedded appliance servers.
exacqVision VMS can also be purchased separately for installation on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) servers running Windows or Linux.
exacqVision VMS creates an advanced security solution, providing recording of the latest, state-of-the-art IP video surveillance cameras. The powerful, yet easy-to-operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to multiple exacqVision Hybrid (analog and IP cameras) and IP Camera Servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection. Video from all exacqVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers and mobile devices with access to the internet.
Easy Connection to IP Cameras:
● Each server is expandable to up to 64 IP cameras (24 IP cameras on exacqVision EL).
● Simple and cost-effective to add additional IP camera licenses.
● Supports IP cameras and encoders from multiple manufacturers.
● Supports latest IP camera technology including megapixel cameras, H.264 and analytics.
● Digital PTZ functionality on all cameras in live and recorded mode.
Intuitive User Interface:
● Intuitive user interface requires little to no training.
● Common client connects to multiple exacqVision servers to create scalable networks.
● Easy-to-use, powerful video and audio export features.
● Multi-monitor client display. Drag and drop cameras and maps between monitors.
● Graphical search display for all cameras and recorded audio.
● Easy to use multi-camera search, playback and export.
● Smartsearch function.
● NEW - Powerful mapping feature integrates seamlessly with video streams. Add any number of maps from any image source, place cameras and alarms on map, watch interactive activity on map.
● Watch Mapping demo video
● Server software runs on standard Windows and Linux platforms.
● Unlimited number of clients can connect to every server.
● Client software operates in Windows, Linux and MAC OSX.
● Small footprint client: 13MB total including help files.
● Browser thin client also included for viewing and playback in any web browser.