Thecus NVR VisoGuard: All-In-One yet Flexible
We keep watching.
09/22/2011: Thecus is best known for its high-end Network Attached Storage and, most importantly, for its powerful and innovative hardware. Now, the dynamic company is releasing a full line of Network Video Recorders with the name VisoGuard to take on a new, exciting and growing market.
From NAS to NVR: A logical step
An NVR is remarkably similar to a NAS. It needs to be able to always be online, share files, process and protect data, be compatible with multiple devices, and return information to users in a convenient way. That’s why VisoGuard NVR benefits from Thecus’s well-established experience with hardware. In addition, today’s cameras record high bandwidth digital video and Thecus’s high capacity compact solutions are ideal for those capacity-intensive needs.
Developing the proper software solution is essential. That’s why Thecus decided to go on with a highly acclaimed partner already well established in the digital video industry. NETAVIS, “the pioneer of server-based video surveillance with seamlessly integrated video analytics”, offers the best in NVR software solutions, giving VisoGuard customers a wide array of innovative software tools to make use of Thecus’s powerful hardware.
Present and Future: Answering long-term needs with a flexible All-In-One solution
To create the preeminent NVR solution on the market, Thecus and Netavis had to equip VisoGuard products with the best in the business. In addition to a multitude of basic capabilities (motion detection, hundreds of compatible cameras, multiple OS support, scheduling, various video format support, PTZ control, and so on.) VisoGuard NVR come with numerous advanced functions, providing extensive and formidable functionality while remaining flexible and easy to use. To help customers make a decision, here is a brief summary of all that distinguishes VisoGuard NVR:
- True sense of integration - Getting your VisoGuard NVR out of the box and up and running takes less than 10 minutes, as showed here.
- Thecus innovations are here for you – With a wealth of knowledge gained producing leading-edge advancements in NAS technology and staying at the forefront of the storage market, Thecus brings a lot of weight to the NVR market. Take a glimpse here: http://www.thecus.com/dna.php
- High Quality with Low Bandwidth - ABS technology reduces bandwidth consumption for maintaining the best video quality with any infrastructure.
- SNAP API - Connect your VisoGuard NVR to any existing system.
- Scalability - VisoGuard NVR can be used with anywhere from one to an unlimited number of cameras.
- iCAT Advanced Image Analysis – People counting, object tracking, theft detection, and much more.
- An Original Licensing Policy – The VisoGuard licensing policy offers the perfect combination of hardware and software that’s right for you; no more, no less!
“If you are looking for a flexible, scalable, and integrated NVR solution for your home or business, Thecus VisoGuard provides you appliances from 2 bays to 16 bays according to your need,” said Florence Shih, General Manager of Thecus Technology. “Our NVR solution offers the power and security features that Thecus customers have come to expect.”
For more information on VisoGuard: http://www.thecus.com/product_catalog.php?PROD_TYPE_ID=61
For more information on Thecus, go to: http://www.thecus.com
Thecus Technology Corp. specializes in Network Attached Storage and Network Video Recorder solutions. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology that is as transparent as it is easy-to-use and products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. Combining a world-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and software development with a keen customer focus, Thecus stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage and surveillance needs of today’s world.
For sales inquiries, please contact us via email: email@example.com
For marketing inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org