The huperEyes 3D Counter combines a state-of-the-art stereo camera — huperEyes — and an exclusive 3D people counting algorithm to capture three-dimensional images, and count people with much greater precision. huperEyes 3D Counter further provides distance and height measurements that easily distinguish people with different heights, and sense whether the objects are moving toward or away from the camera in the depth dimension. The huperEyes works in a similar way to human vision without laser or sensor required.
huperEyes 3D Counter provides useful information that can further be analyzed for the use of business intelligence. For example, retailers are able to learn their customers’ shopping behavior, improve customer satisfaction or evaluate store layout based on the information provided by huperEyes 3D Counter. For certain locations with height limits, like amusement parks, huperEyes 3D Counter can prevent people under heights from entering restricted areas.
huperEyes 3D Counter ensures easy and flexible camera installation, and works perfect with other different surveillance systems for video recording.
- More accurate people counting and clear facial images
- Height measurements of people or objects
- Recognizes individual objects even at close proximity
- Less affected by light and shadow variation
- Easy & Flexible Camera Installation
- Vision-based counter, and works perfect with other surveillance systems for video recording