Viscount Systems Inc.
Access Control, Management Platform
- Country: Canada
- Tel: 1-604-327 9446
- Fax: 1-604-327 3859
- Address: 4585 TILLICUM STREET, BURNABY, B.C. V5J 3J9 Canada
- Website: www.viscount.com
- Business Nature: Manufacturer
- Contact Person: Greg Shen
Corporation in Brief
- Established Year: 1967
- OEM/ODM experience: no
- Viscount Communication and Control Systems Inc. was a division of Telus (a Canadian affiliate of Verizon) from 1969 until July 1997 when the company was acquired by private shareholders. The company's product legacy includes video switching equipment, central office test equipment, communications equipment and the core Enterphone and security systems. In 2002 Viscount went public on the OTCBB under the symbol VSYS to focus on providing complete open architecture security control solutions for any commercial, industrial, institutional or multi-residential building. This year, over 4 years intensive R&D to provide the world's most advanced convergent system will come to fruition. The product is called MESH
(Multimedia Embedded Security HUB). MESH will forever change the way companies, institutions and the government secure their facilities. The world will be a safer place.
No data has been uploaded.