Global Digital Surveillance Forum (GDSF) highlights IP video trends, benefits and applications. The 9th GDSF Asia, held concurrently with SecuTech Expo 2010, brings together industry heavyweights from all over the world.
Providing world-class education on IP surveillance, GDSF informs security professionals, market players and quality buyers about the changing security landscape. With a focus on IP convergence, presenters from leading brands discuss industry challenges, weigh pros and cons, and showcase practical solutions:
* Panasonic will share its Smart HD concept on leveraging existing investments. Technology breakthroughs and crucial benefits of IP surveillance will center on the viability of IP surveillance.
* Arecont Vision discusses the advantages of megapixel cameras with their revolutionary features. Looking at practical aspects, Arecont shows how to put high-resolution cameras to good use.
* Pelco scrutinizes the fundamental design of IP imaging systems, addressing industry-wide challenges. By identifying promising technologies on the horizon, Pelco unveils future opportunities.
* ObjectVideo, represented by WPG, delves into maximizing the value of analytics. Supported with successful deployments of analytics-enabled video systems, the session will cover platform flexibility, architecture and ease of use.
* Hikvision focuses on applications of megapixel technology, differentiating reality from fantasy. Showcasing its large-scale cases, Hikvision looks at future deployments from a real-world perspective.
* Seagate explores how the adoption of HD and megapixel cameras changes storage requirements. This seminar provides tips for meeting changing needs and overcoming pain points.
GDSF has consistently been considered a must-attend series for attendees, according to annual participant surveys. Other exciting sessions include the GDSF keynote speech from Microsoft and a panel discussion between HDcctv, ONVIF and PSIA. For more information, please visit: http://www.secutech.com/10/enmain/sem_gdsf.aspx?fm=1&ssd=402
Sign up to attend this two-day educational program from April 21 to 22. Registration is free and open to all SecuTech Expo 2010 visitors.
For more information, please contact Ms. Joanne Wu
Tel: 886-2-2659-9080 ext. 661