Mace Security International, announced that its subsidiary, Mace Central Station in Anaheim, California, has received the prestigious "CSAA Five Diamond Certification." According to the CSAA, "fewer than 100 central stations out of 2,700 nationwide have achieved this honor."
The receipt of this award signifies five points of excellence by Mace Central Station:
1. Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as Underwriters Laboratories or FM approvals.
2. Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
3. Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing.
4. Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
5. Commitment to reducing false alarm dispatches.
The CSAA Five Diamond certification signifies that 100 percent of Mace Central Station operators have achieved proficiency and certification by passing the CSAA Central Station On-line Operator Training Course. This critical area of communications is the life-saving link between business properties and law enforcement, fire and emergency services in local areas.
The central station, which Mace acquired in 2008, has been providing high quality wholesale UL Central Station Monitoring Nationwide since 1978, and continues to achieve the highest quality standards in the central station monitoring business.
Morgan Hertel, VP and GM of Mace CS said: “We have invested heavily this last year in technology, people, and programs to make us the frontrunners in the wholesale monitoring industry.“