A528 OEM UHF multiregional compact reader based on Intel RFID Technology
- Supplier: CAEN RFID s.r.l.
- Region: Italy
- Updated: 06/29/2007
- Click Frequency: 2899
- The A528 is an OEM UHF multiregional compact reader for integration into label printers, label applicators, handheld devices and in general any fixed or mobile short and medium range device requiring UHF tag programming and reading.
The A528 complies with and can operate in both European (ETSI EN 302 208) and US (FCC part 15) regulatory environments. It is programmable up to 500 mW conducted power.
The reader supports EPC Class1 Gen2 protocol.
The module uses the IntelR UHF RFID Transceiver R1000 and features a Gen2 Dense Reader Mode capability.
Due to its multiregional capabilities the A528 is ideal for integration in devices requiring compliance to different geographic regions. A service board (Mod. A528ADAT), which allows to manage the A528 via USB and RS232, is available.
* Based on IntelR RFID Technology
* Multi-Regional Support (ETSI EN 302 208 and FCC part 15)
* Gen2 Dense Reader Mode capability
* USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Port
* SW programmable output power (max 500 mW)
- Handheld devices
- Multiregional Label Printers and Applicators
- Point of sales devices
- Voice operated gloves
- Vehicle access control systems
- Pick and put away applications