A948 UHF long range reader
- Supplier: CAEN RFID s.r.l.
- Region: Italy
- Updated: 07/06/2007
- Click Frequency: 2634
- Model A948 is the evolution of CAEN long range UHF reader A928.
It is optimized for full portal installation featuring full power to up to 4 antennas, full network interfaces, Gen2 DRM management, LBT capability and high speed Gen2 read rates. It maintains the A928 multi-protocol technology and firmware / protocol upgradeability.
The A948 is available either in ETSI or FCC version. The ETSI version is fully compliant to the European regulations ETSI EN 302 208 and ETSI EN 300 220, the FCC version to the US telecommunication regulation FCC part 15 .
The A948 is a multi-protocol module, it supports Philips UCODE EPC 1.19, ISO 18000-6B and EPC Class1 Gen2. Other UHF protocols may be available by firmware upgrade.
The A948 full compliance with EPC Gen2, its full range of interfaces, its long range and full power to up to four antennas, make it the perfect solution for full portal/gate RFID installations.
* Multi Protocol
* Four antenna ports
* ETSI EN 302 208, ETSI EN 300 220 and FCC part 15 versions available
* EPC C1 G2 compliant
* Multiple host interfaces: RS232, RS485, USB and Ethernet
* Fully upgradeable
- Industrial controls
- Pick and put away applications
- Vehicles access control systems
- RFID tunnels
- Portal applications