iMDC is a highly sophisticated, yet easy-to-install and use, access control system designed to provide a robust and scalable solution for enterprises levels, from medium to extra large. The iMDC is composed of the iMDC control panel and Remote Control Modules (RIMs). Up to 16 RIMs can be connected to an iMDC control panel via Ethernet, allowing easy expansion up to 32 readers/doors, 128 supervised inputs and 128 programmable outputs per panel. The large memory capacity allows the system to control up to 200,000 cardholders and buffer up to 200,000 events. The system can be managed with the STARWATCH ENTERPRISE software, which offers powerful features with visually appealing GUI. iMDC is not only equipped with access control but also has time and attendance, asset management, visitor management and elevator control. It also may integrate with other security systems such as video surveillance, alarm, fire, perimeter control to provide total security solution.
- Intelligent access control panel controlling up to 32 doors
- Dynamic control of memory up to 200,000 users / up to 200,000 event buffers
- Network communication via Rs232/RS485 and TCP/IP
- Powerful 32bit ARM processor based on Linux operating system with 128MB of memory at ultra high processing speed
- Global, area, zone, timed anti-passback function
- Scalability for multinational sites