- Honeywell's MAXPRO NVR XE is an ideal solution for entry into IP video surveillance systems. MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes Honeywell's HD cameras to offer a powerful high definition IP recording and security monitoring system for small installations. MAXPRO NVR XE has an open platform with broad integration with third party IP cameras and encoders. MAXPRO NVR XE offers the advantage of HD quality IP video but is as easy as a DVR to setup and operate for a seamless transition from analog to IP.
MAXPRO NVR XE is an open platform and supports broad third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device integrations. MAXPRO NVR XE provides easy to use desktop clients and mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile.
- As easy to install and operate as a DVR – no IT expertise required
- Reduced security threats with HD quality video
Honeywell Security |
Honeywell MAXPRO NVR XE (Xpress Edition) - 8 Channel
- The newest high-end Linux-based VioStor NVR VS-12164U-RP Pro for the enterprise segment with the capability of handling inputs simultaneously from up to a maximum of 64 megapixel cameras. Featuring the powerful Quad-core Intel Xeon E3 Processor and ECC DDR3 memory, this new model delivers high performance at a throughput rate of 450 Mbps to ensure stable recording and smooth playback of multiple megapixel cameras.
The large storage capacity of up to 48 TB and powerful hardware design of the VS-12164U-RP Pro is the perfect turnkey solution for businesses which need long-term recording and multi-channel megapixel recording, fulfilling enterprises' growing needs in surveillance.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro allows each channel of video recording to have its own monitoring parameters, including continuous recording, motion detection recording, time-scheduled recording, alarm recording, and even pre-alarm and post-alarm recording. The intelligent video analytics (IVA) supports foreign object detection, object removal detection, and camera out-of-focus or obstruction. The ease of use enables easy configuration, management and effective search of the video logs by date and time, motion event, video analytics, or timeline.
The reliable power supply of the VS-12164U-RP Pro ensures minimum downtime which is a design most suitable for enterprise users. In the event of a power module failure, the redundant power supply will immediately take over. In addition, two Gigabit (GbE) LAN ports can be expanded to four ports to offer higher network bandwidth for advanced applications.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro supports different types of disk configurations: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+hot spare, 6+hot spare, single, and JBOD, giving the users various options to secure recorded data. System setup is an easy task. By connecting an USB mouse, a keyboard (optional) and a monitor via the VGA interface directly to the VS-12164U-RP Pro, the system can be configured and running in no time through the intuitive installation wizard interface in just a few simple steps.
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon E3 Processor (3.1 GHz)
- Unique 2U Compact Design with 12-bay HDD
QNAP Security |
QNAP VS-12164U-RP Pro VioStor NVR