- OB9252D transmits eight channels of composite video over one single mode or multimode fiber. Additional multi-channel bi-directional audio, data (RS232, RS422/485), contact closure, telephone, and 10M/100M Ethernet signal could be added to provide cost effective solution for enhanced application.
- Exceeds the RS250C standard for SNR, DG and DP
- 8MHz bandwidth, SNR≥65dB
OB Telecom Electronics Co., Ltd |
OB Telecom OB9252D 8-Channel Video Fiber Optic Multiplexer
- Input Video Data and Sync. Control:
- 24-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 with separated Sync.
- 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 with separated Sync.
- Control Signal: GPIO RS232 or RS485.
- AUDIO: I2S Audio Signals.
Auenter Technology Corp. |
Auenter OL1250 EVAL Board