- The NLSS Gateway 3000 is the mid-sized solution for medium to large installations. It can manage up to 32 HD streams and 256 doors. Customers include schools, government buildings, multi-story office buildings, big box retailers and more.
- Facial recognition analytic with this unique software, users can create or upload an image database to be searched against across multiple cameras for potential matches.
- Audio Alerts: Included with Gateway 3.0 is the ability to send audio alerts via the Gateway's web interface to notify personnel of an event, enabling swifter response to a security event.
Next Level Security Systems |
Next Level NLSS Gateway 3000
- NDR-400 Cloud Surveillance provides you a powerful solution to monitor everything you want to keep under surveillance yet with the easiest way to install.
Don''t be afraid of these IP Cameras. The setup is just a few steps away.
With cloud service, only take you a few steps to install IP Cameras with NDR-400; once plug in, NDR-400 will automatically configure for you as easy as Plug & record.
Four-channel Mega Pixels IP Camera is making every single frame clear enough as High Definition. You will never see any blurry screen again or sacrifice the high quality picture to adopting black and white display.
- Support Four Channel Mega Pixel IP Camera
- HDMI output for on-site monitoring
A-TEC Subsystem Inc. |
A-TEC NDR400 Network Disk Recorder
- PowerFocus Plus is a powerful CMS designed for monitoring and managing the latest IP devices from Everfocus.
PowerFocus Plus supports a maximum of 64 IP cameras per server, with provision for 400 discrete channel layouts on each server. Furthermore, PowerFocus Plus also allows users to actively manage system loading by providing options to decode all frames, key frames, or a single image. These features give monitoring personnel the flexibility to customize their monitoring environments and maximize situational awareness without overloading system resources.
PowerFocus Plus incorporates the important features to maximize security effectiveness when situations occur. The E-maps feature provides a quick overview of camera locations, making it easy to track down emergencies. Smart digital zooming enlarges and recognizes objects you want in live view and playback contexts. PowerFocus Plus provides numerous alarm modes to detect abnormal operation and activity, while a wide range of notification methods such as Alarm pop-ups help users take timely actions. The watermark feature helps validate and ensure that the exported video is not tampered with, and available for legal action. Scalability is also not a problem with PowerFocus Plus, with provisions for multi-server and multi-client control panel operational modes. The Matrix viewing feature allows display of streams from multiple sources on a dynamically configurable TV wall.
Designed with intuitive GUI and design, the PowerFocus Plus software suite reduces training time, and simplifies actions. This allows new users to quickly pick up core functionality, and allows efficient operation during stressful emergencies. Using PowerFocus Plus is easy, flexible, and powerful, allowing users to maximize their IP camera investments, and maximize security.
- Compatible with all of EverFocus IP cameras; Multiple monitor display with up to 64 IP cameras
- Support remote configuration of EverFocus Nevio /Nevio HD series IP cameras, Video Encoders
EverFocus Electronics Corporation |
EverFocus PowerFocus Central Management Software