- The newest high-end Linux-based VioStor NVR VS-12164U-RP Pro for the enterprise segment with the capability of handling inputs simultaneously from up to a maximum of 64 megapixel cameras. Featuring the powerful Quad-core Intel Xeon E3 Processor and ECC DDR3 memory, this new model delivers high performance at a throughput rate of 450 Mbps to ensure stable recording and smooth playback of multiple megapixel cameras.
The large storage capacity of up to 48 TB and powerful hardware design of the VS-12164U-RP Pro is the perfect turnkey solution for businesses which need long-term recording and multi-channel megapixel recording, fulfilling enterprises' growing needs in surveillance.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro allows each channel of video recording to have its own monitoring parameters, including continuous recording, motion detection recording, time-scheduled recording, alarm recording, and even pre-alarm and post-alarm recording. The intelligent video analytics (IVA) supports foreign object detection, object removal detection, and camera out-of-focus or obstruction. The ease of use enables easy configuration, management and effective search of the video logs by date and time, motion event, video analytics, or timeline.
The reliable power supply of the VS-12164U-RP Pro ensures minimum downtime which is a design most suitable for enterprise users. In the event of a power module failure, the redundant power supply will immediately take over. In addition, two Gigabit (GbE) LAN ports can be expanded to four ports to offer higher network bandwidth for advanced applications.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro supports different types of disk configurations: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+hot spare, 6+hot spare, single, and JBOD, giving the users various options to secure recorded data. System setup is an easy task. By connecting an USB mouse, a keyboard (optional) and a monitor via the VGA interface directly to the VS-12164U-RP Pro, the system can be configured and running in no time through the intuitive installation wizard interface in just a few simple steps.
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon E3 Processor (3.1 GHz)
- Unique 2U Compact Design with 12-bay HDD
QNAP Security |
QNAP VS-12164U-RP Pro VioStor NVR
- The NLSS Gateway 3000 is the mid-sized solution for medium to large installations. It can manage up to 32 HD streams and 256 doors. Customers include schools, government buildings, multi-story office buildings, big box retailers and more.
- Facial recognition analytic with this unique software, users can create or upload an image database to be searched against across multiple cameras for potential matches.
- Audio Alerts: Included with Gateway 3.0 is the ability to send audio alerts via the Gateway's web interface to notify personnel of an event, enabling swifter response to a security event.
Next Level Security Systems |
Next Level NLSS Gateway 3000
- The Everfocus NVR Plus was designed for Everfocus-PowerFocus Plus advanced CMS software. The system was build-in Intel i7-860 high performance processor with hyper-threading technology. With 2U height rack mount chassis, the NVR Plus can install for four SATA HDDs inside and also support for external RAID system. The PowerFocus Plus CMS software was compatible with all of EverFocus IP cameras and can support up to 64 IP cameras. It was a Multi-client Server design structure CMS which can support unlimited storage server and TV wall display. EverFocus provides you a total IP surveillance solution with this powerful NVR Plus server.
- Build-in Intel i7-860 High Performance Processor with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Internal 4 x 3.5” SATA HDD with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
EverFocus Electronics Corporation |
EverFocus NVR PLUS High Performance Network Video Recorder Server
The TriWatcher SIR10S is modified from SIR10 and can match up to the competitive market. Its method has been realized with high performance by discriminating and eliminating false alarms triggered by insects, birds, swaying trees, small animals and other similar occurrences.
This new system comes with selectable volumetric and pet immunity modes, providing users with a flexible range of choices when installing the product. Unlike microwave detectors, the TriWatcher does not have any limitations of installation but is able to achieve the same high performance. By adopting a special visible-light filter, the unit is able to block considerable external lights such as sunlight or car headlights.
- Eliminate false alarms by newly developed TriWatcher method
- Optional volumetric and pet immunity modes
Atsumi Electric Co.,Ltd. |
Outdoor Detector : TriWatcher SIR10S