- Honeywell's MAXPRO NVR XE is an ideal solution for entry into IP video surveillance systems. MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes Honeywell's HD cameras to offer a powerful high definition IP recording and security monitoring system for small installations. MAXPRO NVR XE has an open platform with broad integration with third party IP cameras and encoders. MAXPRO NVR XE offers the advantage of HD quality IP video but is as easy as a DVR to setup and operate for a seamless transition from analog to IP.
MAXPRO NVR XE is an open platform and supports broad third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device integrations. MAXPRO NVR XE provides easy to use desktop clients and mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile.
- As easy to install and operate as a DVR – no IT expertise required
- Reduced security threats with HD quality video
Honeywell Security |
Honeywell MAXPRO NVR XE (Xpress Edition) - 8 Channel
- PowerFocus Plus is a powerful CMS designed for monitoring and managing the latest IP devices from Everfocus.
PowerFocus Plus supports a maximum of 64 IP cameras per server, with provision for 400 discrete channel layouts on each server. Furthermore, PowerFocus Plus also allows users to actively manage system loading by providing options to decode all frames, key frames, or a single image. These features give monitoring personnel the flexibility to customize their monitoring environments and maximize situational awareness without overloading system resources.
PowerFocus Plus incorporates the important features to maximize security effectiveness when situations occur. The E-maps feature provides a quick overview of camera locations, making it easy to track down emergencies. Smart digital zooming enlarges and recognizes objects you want in live view and playback contexts. PowerFocus Plus provides numerous alarm modes to detect abnormal operation and activity, while a wide range of notification methods such as Alarm pop-ups help users take timely actions. The watermark feature helps validate and ensure that the exported video is not tampered with, and available for legal action. Scalability is also not a problem with PowerFocus Plus, with provisions for multi-server and multi-client control panel operational modes. The Matrix viewing feature allows display of streams from multiple sources on a dynamically configurable TV wall.
Designed with intuitive GUI and design, the PowerFocus Plus software suite reduces training time, and simplifies actions. This allows new users to quickly pick up core functionality, and allows efficient operation during stressful emergencies. Using PowerFocus Plus is easy, flexible, and powerful, allowing users to maximize their IP camera investments, and maximize security.
- Compatible with all of EverFocus IP cameras; Multiple monitor display with up to 64 IP cameras
- Support remote configuration of EverFocus Nevio /Nevio HD series IP cameras, Video Encoders
EverFocus Electronics Corporation |
EverFocus PowerFocus Central Management Software
- Support network or standalone operation.
- The standard model can access 1,000 users with 1 finger vein templates per each user . The storage event record is up to 18,000 events.
- Quick and accurate finger vein verification, supports 1:1 authentication & 1:N identification. And audible voice prompts guiding users during verification process.
HUNDURE Technology Co., Ltd |
HUNDURE RAC-852PXFV Standalone Finger Vein Access Controller
- The newest high-end Linux-based VioStor NVR VS-12164U-RP Pro for the enterprise segment with the capability of handling inputs simultaneously from up to a maximum of 64 megapixel cameras. Featuring the powerful Quad-core Intel Xeon E3 Processor and ECC DDR3 memory, this new model delivers high performance at a throughput rate of 450 Mbps to ensure stable recording and smooth playback of multiple megapixel cameras.
The large storage capacity of up to 48 TB and powerful hardware design of the VS-12164U-RP Pro is the perfect turnkey solution for businesses which need long-term recording and multi-channel megapixel recording, fulfilling enterprises' growing needs in surveillance.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro allows each channel of video recording to have its own monitoring parameters, including continuous recording, motion detection recording, time-scheduled recording, alarm recording, and even pre-alarm and post-alarm recording. The intelligent video analytics (IVA) supports foreign object detection, object removal detection, and camera out-of-focus or obstruction. The ease of use enables easy configuration, management and effective search of the video logs by date and time, motion event, video analytics, or timeline.
The reliable power supply of the VS-12164U-RP Pro ensures minimum downtime which is a design most suitable for enterprise users. In the event of a power module failure, the redundant power supply will immediately take over. In addition, two Gigabit (GbE) LAN ports can be expanded to four ports to offer higher network bandwidth for advanced applications.
The VS-12164U-RP Pro supports different types of disk configurations: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+hot spare, 6+hot spare, single, and JBOD, giving the users various options to secure recorded data. System setup is an easy task. By connecting an USB mouse, a keyboard (optional) and a monitor via the VGA interface directly to the VS-12164U-RP Pro, the system can be configured and running in no time through the intuitive installation wizard interface in just a few simple steps.
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon E3 Processor (3.1 GHz)
- Unique 2U Compact Design with 12-bay HDD
QNAP Security |
QNAP VS-12164U-RP Pro VioStor NVR